What is Digital Planning?
Digital planning is simply planning but digitally. Using your tablet or computer you can customize your planner digitally by using a compatible note-taking app. Common features among these apps include writing/drawing, inserting text/images, and using hyperlinks. Exactly like paper planning but in digital format.
You can even have the luxury to access your planner across multiple devices! For IOS devices, some apps, like Goodnotes or Notability, can sync your planner using iCloud, Google Drive, OneDrive, and etc. For Android/Microsoft devices, you can sync your planner with apps like Xodo, using google drive, dropbox, and etc. How functional is that!
Can I Digital Plan using my tablet?
Yes, you can digital plan with any tablet. Any app that supports clickable pdf and allows for easy customization will work great. Below is a list of apps that will work depending on your device.
Apps compatible with IOS devices:
Goodnotes (recommended), Notability, Noteshelf, Xodo (free), etc.
Apps compatible with Android or Microsoft devices:
Xodo (free), PDF viewer (free), or any other app that supports clickable pdfs
How do I download my digital planner to my tablet?
Once you purchase your product you will receive an email that includes your digital downloads. You will need to unzip the file to view the digital downloads.
Unzip file using IOS device:
- Click on Download
- Open the Files app by searching manually or by clicking on the Show Downloads button (located on the right top corner in the safari app ) then find the ZIP file or archive you want to uncompress/unzip.
- Tap the ZIP file or archive.
- The digital download files will automatically appear
Unzip file using Windows:
- Open File Explorer, and find the zipped folder.
- To unzip the entire folder, right-click to select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Unzip files using Android:
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom, tap Browse .
- Navigate to the folder that contains a .zip file you want to unzip.
- Select the .zip file.
- A pop up appears showing the content of that file.
- Tap Extract.
- You’re shown a preview of the extracted files. If you want to delete the .zip file after extraction, select the “Delete ZIP file” checkbox.
- Tap Done.
- The extracted files are saved in the same folders as the original .zip file.
How do I import pdf into tablet?
- Click on Download
- Select Share button
- Swipe through icons until you see your note-taking app, if you don't see your note-taking app select 'more' button
- Tap on the note-taking app icon and import pdf file
If you have any questions or need any help Contact us via Messenger (located in the down right corner) or via email email@example.com